Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rollin', rollin', rollin'

Still no big news around here. H&H are so mobile now. Rolling around is their major mode of transportation. They can roll across a room in no time! It scares us to think about crawling and walking. I turned my back the other day, and when I turned back around Hank had made it all the way to the corner of the room and was chewing on the wheel of his high chair. They were supposed to get another RSV shot today, but the drs office had written the date wrong on our appt reminder card. They called today to remind us of our appt tomorrow, so I called them back and told them that our appt was for today, and I had already made plans, yada-yada, but they couldn't change it. We'll go next Thursday morning instead. I'm putting more new pics in the November album, so y'all check it out!

No comments: