Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Welcome to our new home on the web!

The blogging world is really catching on, and being the computer dork that I am, I couldn't let it pass me by. Plus, the kids are getting older, and soon the domain "babiesonline" won't really fit the bill. They need something more mature... HA! So, here's where you can find us now. The other site will remain up for a while, I guess for as long as they let it stay up, but I won't be updating there anymore. If this site doesn't work out, then I can always go back there, but for now, this is our new home!

Something great about this site is you can comment on each post, unlike the old guestbook at the other site. Don't worry, I already have all of your old guestbook remarks saved for the kids' scrapbooks, so they aren't going anywhere. To post a comment, just click the word "comments" after this post. A box will pop up, and you will click "post a comment". Another window will open and you can type in your comment. You should also click the button for "Other" (unless you, too, have a blog - in which case you'll click "blogger"). Fill in the blank for your name (please, no anonymous comments), and click Publish Your Comment. Done! Feel free to let me know what you like and don't like about the new site, and if you have any ideas to make it better, do tell!

You'll also notice that I've added videos to the site (on the right-hand side), and you can also go back and read the updates from when H&H were first born by clicking the month links under Archives. I've also posted some new pictures in the Jun - Jul photo gallery.

Not much new is going on at our house, yet there's always something new. Strange? Yes! Basically, the norm at our house is somebody doing something for the first time each day. Hank is taking more and more steps each day, but he usually has to be enticed by something. Hayden is learning new words and is beginning to copy us when we try to get her to say things. "Where's Hank?" and "Where's Hayden?" are big games right now, along with Pat-A-Cake and giving people "five" (or sometimes "ten")!

Thanks for still checking in with us. I'm hoping this site will work better for us, and I might start posting updates more often, so check back soon!

No comments: