Friday, March 03, 2006

Return of the Kids (plus a new feature)

We're getting the kids back today! We're really excited about seeing them... it's almost like Christmas morning! They've learned lots of new words while they've been gone and have provided continuous entertainment for the family.

I know there are alot of you who still check this site (after two years - AMAZING!), but I don't update it quite enough for you to keep checking it everyday. So, I've added a new feature to the site. I'm not sure how well it's going to work, but we're going to try it out. If you'll look on the right side of the page, down below the individual pictures of Hayden & Hank, you'll see a place to enter your email address. Once you do this, you'll be notified each time I update this site.

I'll be updating this weekend on our reunion with the kids, and I'll be posting some pictures soon, too.

Oh, I almost forgot! Today is the last day of the Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children Radiothon. This is where Hank had his shunt surgery, and any revisions to his shunt will also take place here. I've known many kids that have been treated at this hospital - Mississippi's ONLY children's hospital - and it's a wonderful place, specially designed for children. So, if you feel so inclined, please donate by clicking HERE. Also, those of you from McComb may know that my good friend Ashley Jones Garner's son is at Batson and will be for some time. You can read about him on their website by clicking HERE. He & his family would surely appreciate your prayers!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: