Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I know, I know...

It's been forever since I've updated. We've been super busy, and I'm sorry I haven't found the time to update. I found out yesterday that Hank will see Dr. Parent at UMC in Jackson on Sept. 23. I'm not sure exactly what he's going to want to do--if he'll want to do his own CT scan or what. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hayden & Hank both suck their thumbs now--only when they're sleepy, though. And Hayden loves to suck on her toes. Hank's not as limber as she is, and his feet don't quite make it to his mouth, but he tries. They've moved on to green veggies and love their peas. Hayden has become a great eater. She really likes the spoon now. Hank has discovered that he can suck on his bottom lip and chooses to do so when he's tired of eating. That way we can't get the spoon in. We are headed to McComb this weekend, and we'll weigh them on my Nanny's scales, so we'll have some weights for you on Monday. I hope to take some more pictures while we're down there, too, so check back next week for new pics. Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: