Sunday, September 19, 2004

I know, I know...

I've been MIA for a while. Would you believe it if I said I'd been slightly busy? :) Everything is going great around our house. It seems like the kids are doing new little things every day. Hayden is about to roll over from back to belly. Hank is holding his bottle pretty well. They are both on the verge of sitting up alone. It's a very exciting time for us. We have our appt with Dr. Parent (the pediatric neurosurgeon) on Thursday. We also have an appt at the developmental clinic at Baptist that day. The neonatologist that helped deliver the twins along with one of the nurse practioners who took care of them while in the NICU will be working with them on Thursday to see if they are on-track developmentally. Of course, I think they're doing great, and our pediatrician also thinks so. But I guess we'll find out this week. And after our appt we'll head upstairs to the NICU to visit all of the nurses we loved for 94 days! We are so excited about that! We took Hank to the dr on Wednesday. He had a little rash on his head which turned out to be eczema. A little hydrocortisone cream has solved the problem. She also started both kids on Zantac for their reflux. It seems to be helping already, but boy, that stuff surely does smell bad. And H&H hate the taste of it. They took their first trip out of state today. We went to visit my good friend Susan and her family in West Monroe, LA, today. They had a great time, and of course, I enjoyed showing them off. Please remember our dr appts in your prayers this week. I promise to update Thursday evening with news from the dr's office. Check out the Sept gallery for new pics!

No comments: