Friday, April 23, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Y'all, we are having so much fun! These babies are absolutely precious and keep smiles on our faces all day long. We've had lots of family visiting over the past few days--enjoying unlimited snuggle time with the twins. The babies are adjusting well, staying on their schedule for the most part. Hank is a great baby--sleeps right up until feeding time with just a little play time in between feedings. Hayden, on the other hand, falls asleep while eating, then wakes up hungry a couple of hours later. I talked to one of the NICU nurses tonight, who told me to do my best to keep Hayden awake, so I did, and it worked. She's still asleep, and there's 3 minutes until the next feeding. Thanks for keeping up with us... I know everyone is just about as excited as we are!

No comments: