Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Look ma, no tubes!

For some reason, the site was down last night, and I couldn't update. Sorry. Great news, though. We finally got to see Hayden's pretty little face without those nasty tubes. She stayed off of her oxygen for 12 hours yesterday! We are so excited. She had to be put back on less than 20ml at 3 this morning, so I expect her to be off her oxygen again soon. Hank is still on 40ml, and I hope this will give him some incentive to pick up the pace. They are taking all bottles now--no more tube feedings, unless they try a bottle and don't take it. Everything is going so well, and we are so fired up! It shouldn't be long before they get to come home. The nurses needed the big bed that H&H were in, so they had to take them out and put them in separate smaller cribs. The nurse assured me that they can still see each other, though. I don't know if that's true, but it makes me feel better. Y'all have a great day!

No comments: