Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Bow-Head and a special surprise for Mom


I wasn't a very girly-girl when I was little (nor am I now), so I was surprised to see a hot pink bow in Hayden's hair when I arrived at the NICU! Apparently, one of the nurses put it in her hair today. I uploaded a pic to the photo gallery for all to see (scroll down and click the photo gallery link). We had a fun visit with the kids tonight. My brother Gil (aka Uncle G) and his friend Trisha met us at the hospital, and we had dinner after our visit. We had a good time. I got to take Hank's temp again, and I changed my first diaper. I got more than I bargained for, since I just thought it was wet, but he had a little package hidden inside for me--YUCK! I was still excited about it, though. He treated me with respect and didn't poop on me like he did the nurse last night... and it was the same one he had pooped on before! Must be something about her... Both babies were doing well. Hayden was off the CPAP, but she had too many apnea spells today, so she'll probably be going back on the CPAP tonight or tomorrow. Hank's head scan is tomorrow (results on Thurs. probably), so keep him in your prayers. Have a great day!

No comments: