Sunday, February 22, 2004

I finally got to hold Hank!!!


He was so sweet. He just looked around the whole time--taking everything in. The eye dr looked at them today and said that so far everything is normal. All of their other reports were good, too. Hank will have another head scan on Wednesday, so please stick that on your prayer list. We should have results on it sometime Thursday. I think I'm going to have to delete some entries from the guestbook, since it's taking forever for it to load. I'm probably going to delete the first half chronologically, then remove more periodically as needed. Your messages are not gone and forgotten, though. I've saved them all on my PC, so I can print them and put them in H & H's baby books. They are so loved, and so many people have been praying for them, so I surely want them to know that when they're older. You are all so special to us!

No comments: